View our Student Ministry calendar on google by clicking here.
Add to Your Google Calendar from a Computer (Google or Gmail account required)
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- If necessary, log in to your google / gmail account.
- On the left side, click on the “Add a friend’s calendar calendar” box, then enter the email address email@example.com.
- Press Enter.
- The calendar will be added on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- If you are signed into your android calendar app with the same google account you used to sign in to Google Calendar on the web, it should automatically sync to your phone as well.
Add to Your iCal Calendar (Mobile Devices or Computer)
- Click Here to download the calendar to your device / computer.
For Mobile Devices:
- It will ask you if you want to subscribe to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Click “yes”
- It will give you the option to view events or click done. If you click view events, it will take you to your Calendar app to confirm that it loaded the Student Ministry Calendar onto your mobile device.
- This will download an .ics file to your computer and automatically add it to your iCal program.
- If the file does not automatically open, open it (check your downloads folder) and follow the on-screen instructions to add this to your iCal application.