We are praying that you and your family are doing well and staying safe. Please let us know if there’s anything we can to do support you and encourage you during this time.
Yesterday, our elders and ministers met and carefully considered the best plan of action for the month of April. After seeking God’s wisdom in prayer, we have decided to continue our current online format for worship at least through the end of April.
There will be NO Wednesday dinners, NO Ladies’ Bible Class, and no in-person gatherings at Westside through the end of April.
Get Connected with Our Online Services:
1. Like / Follow us on Facebook. Please share our page and videos so we can spread the Gospel with our community!
2. Visit our Church Website. Classes and sermons are available on the media page. The link to live stream is at the top and says “Watch us Live.”
3. Download the Westside Church of Christ Mobile App and enable push notifications. There is one button for live stream, and a media button on the bottom for classes and sermons.
· Sunday Morning worship will be online only at 9:00am. The services will be live streamed on Facebook, our church app, and website. A separate Kids’ Worship video will be available Sunday mornings in all of the same formats as well.
· Online Giving is available in the app and on our website. Checks can be mailed in or dropped off at the church office Monday-Thursday, 8am-noon and 1-5pm. Cash can be dropped off during our office hours as well. We appreciate your continued support of our ministries!
· Elder Devotionals—Be on the lookout for some video devotionals from our Elders. These will be available in the app, on the website, and on Facebook.
· Life Groups—We are encouraging Life Groups to meet in an online / digital format. There are many apps and programs to facilitate this, but we’d recommend Zoom. Our ministry staff and elders will be able to assist Life Group leaders in getting Zoom set up for their group.
Our church office is open Monday-Thursday, 8am-noon and 1-5pm. Please reach out to us at 831-4460 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.
We love you and miss you!
Westside Church of Christ
John 16:33 New International Version (NIV)
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”