Join us for an incredible night of fun, games, and food! We’ll have some Student Ministry classics like Ultimate Werewolf, the Hunt for the Big Red Ball, Sardines, and more! Plus, play some basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, video games, ping pong and whatever games you’d like to bring with you (Note: all games must be approved by our Youth Ministry staff ahead of time). We’ll also be showing a movie on our huge overhead projector!
- Cost: This is a free event but if you would like to donate or bring some snacks, that would be great too!
- Drop Off: 7pm on Friday August 10th.
- Pick Up: 6-7am on Saturday, August 11th.
- This event is open to students who have just finished 6th-12th grade. Students are encouraged to bring their friends!
- Students must listen to all rules and instructions given by our staff and volunteers.
- Students must stay for the entire event unless you have made other arrangements with our Student Minister, Bryan Fojtasek ahead of time.
- There will be separate guys/girls sleeping rooms if you would like to catch some sleep during the night.
- These items are never allowed at church events: Weapons of any kind, drugs, alcohol, inappropriate clothing, pornography, and/ or inappropriate music.