- This event has passed.
Active Predator Training
January 27 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$25
What Is It?
Do you ever wonder how to approach the topic of child sexual abuse with the leadership of your church, school or nonprofit? We’ve found that leaders in organizations truly do have the best interest of children at hand, but they usually don’t know where to even begin to look for outside help.
This Active Predator Training seminar will teach you the techniques that child predators use so that you can prevent abuse before it happens.
This training seminar will be hosted by Jimmy Hinton, a full-time minister and the child of a pedophile who has made it his life’s mission to help organizations prevent abuse before it happens.
40% of everyone sitting in pews has been, or is currently being sexually abused. Learn from the son of a pedophile how to stop them in their tracks. One is too many. 40% is unacceptable. Know their techniques!
Click Here to download and/or print a flyer to share.
Registration is $25 per person or $100 for five people from the same church / organization.
If Westside is your home church, please contact our church office for your special discount code.
Tickets may be purchased through Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/active-predator-training-tickets-41886927929.
- 9:00am—Understanding Child Predators: A tour through the mind of a pedophile (part 1)
- 10:00am—Understanding Child Predators: A tour through the mind of a pedophile (part 2)
- 11:00am—Understanding Ourselves: A tour through our own mind and demonstrations for how we’re so easily fooled
- 12-1pm—Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00pm—From Zero to Sexting: Understanding how private conversations turn explicit and how to prevent them
- 2:00pm—Understanding Survivors of Abuse: Pure religion means caring for the wounded
- 4:00-4:30pm—Developing a plan for the church